Entrepreneurial Business Developer (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Entrepreneurial Business Developer (m/w) wanted in Berlin!
What would dreamers do without those who believe in them – without their supporters?
INAM believes in and helps startups with a scientific background to materialize their ideas into marketable products. We help startups along the value chain, beginning with an idea and necessary access to research infrastructure all the way to production, financing and market access. We don’t do this alone, but with top-class partners from science and industry.
To expand our network, we are looking for visionaries who love startups and technical innovations as much as we do. Your core task will be the network expansion with more high-value driven partners and thus set the course for the strategic and operational development of INAM.
- Identification of potential improvements along the value chain and the development of an appropriate value-based strategy for network expansion
- Actively addressing members of the value chain as potential partners for INAM
- Planning and execution of the AdMaCom – the accelerator program for high-tech startups
- Planning and conducting regular activities to expand the network
- A penchant for startups and technical innovations
- Ideally, first experience in marketing, sales and/or event organization
- Entrepreneurial and precise way of working
- High social and communicative competence
- Business fluent English and German skills
We offer a variety of tasks in a very fast-paced environment and an open, self-determined way of working.
If we have sparked your interest, just shoot us a mail with a few lines and a CV.
The Innovation Network for Advanced Materials e.V. is an association, which is dedicated to supporting high-tech startups by pooling the necessary resources in order for them to get on the market faster. It closes the gap between research, start-ups and industry to create an attractive high-tech ecosystem.
The INAM is a network of diverse stakeholders from industry, economic development, research, and the start-up scene, which conducts activities in the field of innovation and product development. Two years ago, the network set up its own accelerator program (AdMaCom), which invites international high-tech start-ups to Berlin, who receive support through intensive mentoring, networking and training.