Industry Expert Automotive (m/w)
Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an Industry Expert Automotive for our Seamless Mobility Team in Munich!
WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analogue to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- You will work on projects and with clients that enable fluid mobility during all aspects of life.
- You will be both managing mobility projects as well as leading them on a creative and team level - all parts are equally important to us.
- You will be one of the driving forces pushing IXDS forward.
- We have flat hierarchies. Together with our Seamless Mobility team you will be able and should be up for directly shaping our offer in IXDS’ Seamless Mobility team.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have a strong background in the mobility sector or automotive industry.
- You are an expert designer or creative technologist with several years of relevant work experience and are confident leading multidisciplinary teams.
- You have great communication skills to successfully negotiate with clients, present outcomes, lead workshops, guide teams as well as acquire new projects.
- You have a deep understanding of at least two of the following fields: Service Design, user research, visual design, interaction design, business design or creative technology.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
- Great projects, great clients, great team
- Life-friendly working hours and a 4-day work week (80%)
- Individual budgets for development
- Free coffee and fruit baskets and a free weekly team lunch to stay energized
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
- A Mac Book Pro and a working style based on tools like Trello and Slack
- Inspiring work spaces in central locations
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send an email to email@example.com with your CV/portfolio, links to prior work and your salary expectations (80%).