Innovation Intern / Working Student (m/f) Venture Empowerment
innogy Innovation Hub
Business Development Operations Sonstige
Beginn: August 2017
The innogy Innovation Hub builds innovative, digitally-focused business models for the future. The start-up programme offers partnerships, coaching and the infrastructure you need to grow a start-up to a high-performance, high-growth business. The Berlin Hub team is responsible to bring new venture ideas to live and guide the collaboration between innogy, start-ups and the entire Berlin startup ecosystem.
To strengthen our team we are currently looking for student workers (15-20h/week) or interns (fulltime).
- You will be responsible for your own working area for designing new event formats, manage communications and contacts
- Become part of a lively and result-driven team
- Work with very experienced people form Berlin’s start-up scene
- Get a lot of first-hand experience in the energy sector and start-up business
- Bachelor or Master Students enrolled in business, management, entrepreneurial, engineering or science studies
- Very good organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Capable to work independently and self-directed
- Ability to bootstrap and work hands-on
- Very good skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and online tools
- Experience in event management and/or training and coaching and/or start-up environment is very helpful
Please sent a CV including a statement why you want to work with us and what makes you a good candidate.
We are looking forward to your application until 15 September.