Innovation Project Manager (m/f)
IT Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our Solution Factory at NavVis is an interdisciplinary team of business specialists, industrial and communication designers and engineers that develops industry-specific solutions for our customers. As an Innovation Project Manager, you will work in this entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, and strategically forward-thinking group to build the most exciting products on the market, working closely with top industrial thought leaders. Do you love to prototype and drive projects from idea phase to global roll-out? Help us to bring our unique NavVis technology, something completely new and unseen on the market, to a range of clients hungry for innovative solutions!
You will work on
- Analyzing and building industry use cases with a problem-solving mindset for the deployment of NavVis technology
- Identifying, qualifying, driving, and implementing new business models and technical solutions together with top industrial thought leaders
- Driving a project from idea phase to prototype to global implementation
- Collaborating closely with internal NavVis design, engineering, sales, and software development teams to articulate the value of our technology to a wide range of clients across industries
- Interacting with selected Germany-headquartered clients to understand their innovation and technology needs via expert interviews, problem-solving sessions, and workshops
- Discovering new use cases and unleashing the full potential of our technology for customer
- Receiving feedback and insights from our 4 founders, who act as a steering committee for this team and meet on a regular basis
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or comparable with a top academic track record
- Strong affinity to and ideally some experience in technology businesses
- Relevant practical experience in a product management, project management or consulting role, ideally in one of the following areas: automotive, insurance, transportation hubs, construction or facility management
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of both German and English with native or near-native fluency in both languages
- Willingness to travel to and work at customer’s site for 1-2 days per week on average
- Capable of overcoming internal resistance and driving a project from idea to final implementation
- Confident and professional in working with our enterprise customers on all managerial levels including top management
- Highly driven and enjoying responsibility – we are looking for someone who can build and lead an own team as we grow
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Please send your CV & cover letter to: email@example.com.