Frontend Developer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
InQBits AG is an online marketing startup based in Nuremberg, Germany. Our core business is to combine new advertising forms with advanced gaming technology. We partner with other innovative startups in Germany, France and the UK, e.g. Living Packets. What separates us from other companies is our underlying economic approach called the Profit-Sharing Economy. The Profit-Sharing Economy is a new way of working, living, creating, sharing and producing in which everybody wins. Our passion is to create products, that enable people to make this world a better place.
As we are expanding our business, we are looking for an ambitious Frontend Developer that contributes to the launch and scaling of our products.
- A job in an agile, innovative startup which is part of an established, internationally active company group.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from known innovators and experts.
- Cooperation with partners throughout Europe
- The opportunity to work together as a team to change the world to the positive.
- The chance to participate in further, exciting activities and to put your own ideas into reality.
- A key position with increasing responsibilities in a fast growing company.
- Work in a result-oriented team, with appreciation of the contribution of each individual.
- Cutting-edge technology and analytical possibilities that enable innovation.
- We encourage professional development and we offer agile structures, flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities.
- Free choice of your hardware.
- Free drinks, coffee and always fresh fruit.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final implementation in accordance with engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
So you just want a normal job, or do you want to help us to make the world a bit better?
Send your application via mail!