Full-Stack Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
InQBits AG is an online marketing startup based in Nuremberg, Germany. Our core business is to combine new advertising forms with advanced gaming technology. We partner with other innovative startups in Germany, France and the UK, e.g. Living Packets. What separates us from other companies is our underlying economic approach called the Profit-Sharing Economy. The Profit-Sharing Economy is a new way of working, living, creating, sharing and producing in which everybody wins. Our passion is to create products, that enable people to make this world a better place.
As we are expanding our business, we are looking for an ambitious Full-Stack Developer that contributes to the launch and scaling of our products.
- A job in an agile, innovative startup which is part of an established, internationally active company group.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from known innovators and experts.
- Cooperation with partners throughout Europe
- The opportunity to work together as a team to change the world to the positive.
- The chance to participate in further, exciting activities and to put your own ideas into reality.
- A key position with increasing responsibilities in a fast growing company.
- Work in a result-oriented team, with appreciation of the contribution of each individual.
- Cutting-edge technology and analytical possibilities that enable innovation.
- We encourage professional development and we offer agile structures, flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities.
- Free choice of your hardware.
- Free drinks, coffee and always fresh fruit.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Take responsibility in maintaining, expanding, and scaling of our apps
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design requirements
Agile Methods | GIT | SVN
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
So, are you looking for a normal job or do you want to help us make the world a little bit better.
Send us your application now!