Junior Sales Manager (m/w)
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Iosis revolutionizes the way brands interact with their audience. We are the newest ad-tech start-up of the venture incubator Covus Management GmbH. In our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, techies and sales heroes work in a nerd-professional atmosphere for the success of our company. In order to further expand our sales team, we are looking for effective support in the area of lead generation.
You will help to create contact lists in the sales team and arrange appointments with potential customers to hand them over to your colleagues in the field. For this purpose, you will send e-mails to potential customers in the areas of online publishing, e-commerce and online gaming, and will also conduct telephone initial discussions to present our SaaS solutions. The goal of your activity is to: Appointments and demos for the field service team and to invite customers directly to the test phase. You work in a fast-growing start-up, with cool atmosphere, flat hierarchies, fast development opportunities and motivating remuneration. Every day, you learn from the best - and with fun.
- Create contact lists for e-commerce, online publishers and gaming portals
- Detailed and detailed research of contacts and contact data
- Contact potential customers to arrange a demo, a meeting or a test phase
- Enter the contacts and your activity into the CRM and create a sales funnel
- Teamwork with our field service, marketing and the GF
- Help in the development of lead generation strategies for marketing campaigns
- Participation in pitches and customer appointments with the field service and follow-up afterwards
- Consistent and accurate communication with customers and colleagues
- Weekly and Monthly Evaluations on the New Customer Acquisition status
- You are good at dealing with words and wrap your fingers with your eloquence and conviction. Both in writing and verbally, you are sympathetic and meet the point.
- You are clever and self-confident.
- You have a strong self-discipline and can work independently and structured.
- Very good knowledge in the most common office applications we assume. If you also have experience with a CRM, this is an advantage.
- Great opportunity to grow in an up-and-coming start-up and gain experience in the distribution of software.
- Medium-term development to the sales executive is possible
- Positive team in which all work together and support each other
- Regular teamevents and lunches
- Success-based remuneration
Do you want to become part of our team? Then send us your complete documentation please exclusively on our portal: https://covus-jobs.personio.de/job/29527?_pc=12496
We look forward to meeting you!