Inside Sales Manager (DE) - Barcelona (m/f)
Barcelona - Spanien
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Degustabox is looking for a positive, ambitious and results driven sales person to join their young, dynamic and multinational team at the company´s headquarters, in Barcelona. The role is to be filled as soon as possible.
The position of Inside Sales Agent with Native level of German entails the following responsibilities
- You will be in charge of leading and executing the product & partner acquisition for the German market;
- Managing the junior sales exec – organizing contacts and leads, the sales process, ensuring that the Degustabox sales pipeline is followed accurately
- Presenting our services in a structured and professional way to our partners & food brands via telephone and email using the tools we have available;
- Relationship building with existing large accounts as well as establishing new contacts within these accounts;
- Reporting campaign performance to partners & brands;
- Organizing visits to food fairs/exhibitions throughout Europe for yourself and the junior sales exec.
- Reporting directly to the sales Team Leader and COO via CRM tools and weekly meetings.
In addition to the above, there are often new projects and initiatives that require input from the whole team. Given the small size of the company and the fact that we are still very much in our infancy we hugely encourage and regularly implement ideas that come from every company employee: being intuitive and imaginative is vital!
We pay a very competitive fixed salary and performance bonus that is based on individual results, team results and contribution towards company growth.
- 2 years’ experience in B2B sales - preferably within the online or food sector
- Results orientated and highly self-motivated
- German Native. I.e. German is your mother tongue and you have lived/worked for at least 5 years in Germany.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill as well as a professional telephone manner
- Ability to learn and understand information in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to express oneself both face-to-face and from distance
Qualifications and desirable criteria
- Business or marketing background (Undergraduate level preferred)
- Market research experience
- Management experience in sales
- Advanced level of English & intermediate Spanish
About the Company
Degustabox.com is a young internet company based in Barcelona. We specialize in the food marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market research and future marketing strategies across each market we work in and throughout Europe. With operations already in ES, DE, UK and FR as well as very realistic and impressive growth plans set for the rest of 2015 and 2016, there is no better time to join this pioneering and exciting business, than now!
We are located in one of the best areas of Barcelona (between Arco de Triunfo and Plaza Catalunya) in a great atico office. We regularly make use of the two terraces we have by having Bbqs and drinks as a company.
If you match the criteria listed above, would like to join a rapidly expanding business and be part of taking Degustabox to the next level, then please don´t hesitate to send in your application – this is the job for you!