Inside Sales Specialist (m/f)
Business Development Sales Sonstige
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Mambu we believe that people and businesses all around the world should have easy access to financial services to help them pursue the opportunities they see.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for an Inside Sales Specialist who will be able to lead inbound leads through the complete sales cycle from qualifying, solution-selling, deal negotiating and closing. You'll also be responsible for managing and growing relationships with existing accounts in their networks to identify new business opportunities and ensure the success of existing customers.
If you're excited by the prospective of working with innovative banking institutions who want to service billions of individuals and SMEs who are currently poorly or unserved by banks around the world with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be.
What you'll be working on?
- Prospect, and qualify leads by understanding their business needs & constraints, identifying and speaking to all key decision makers and determining if they align with the Mambu services
- Nurture qualified leads and existing accounts with continuous relevant updates from Mambu or in the industry
- Build & maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success and to identify and act on opportunities through the account network
- Gain a deep understanding of the Mambu product to be able to fully demonstrate its value, functionality and differentiate through conference calls and live product demonstration
- Coordinate with executives on deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to delivery
- Manage and report on your lead and opportunity pipeline and account status while capturing data about every interaction and follow-up tasks that move the conversation towards resolution
- Create proposals and assist with RFP responses to potential clients
You need to have
- Relevant experience in a sales or account executive position with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Relevant experience working with the financial or banking industry preferably with retail banking focused on consumer or SME products such as loans and deposits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills being able to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points and aligning with product benefits
- Ability to sell in a consultative approach by understanding the customer needs and challenging them on solutions while always working on the sales closure
- A strong eye for organization, process and being detail oriented while multi-tasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS, cloud technology and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
It would be great if you also had
- Experience with B2B sales and understanding of account management processes
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies
- Experience with SaaS delivery model, partnership channels and emerging markets
- Desire to occasionally travel internationally to meet prospects and attend conference events
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Launched in 2011, we already work with more than 130 institutions in 30 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include P2P platforms, SME lenders, traditional banks, microfinance organizations, consumer lending and digital banking organizations who are all looking to either service unreached markets or disrupt the traditional world of banking.
- We are an international, disruptive technology start-up with a unique mission
- We offer competitive, fair salaries and benefits and we also let you pick your favourite hardware pack!
- We believe our team comes first, then our customers, then our shareholders.
This position is full-time for our office in Berlin, Germany.