(Senior) Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
InstaMotion Retail GmbH
IT Sonstige Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
InstaMotion Retail GmbH is an affiliate of the Allianz Group with the clear target to revolutionize online car buying. We are not a dealer but an online marketplace for the purchase of selected and high quality used cars with an end-to-end service approach. And because this still sounds way too complicated: you can easily order a used car online from home, we deliver that car to you, with guarantee, completely financed, insured and registered. Peace of mind and convenience while buying a used car – this is our promise to the customer.
- Technical conception and implementation of new features and functionalities
- Develop, refine, and fine-tune integrations between applications
- One of main contacts and responsible individuals in the area of backend architecture and databases
- Database design, development and implementation of SQL queries with performance and quality in mind, Specifically: PostgreSQL
- Participate in reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Create Tech documentation of developed code and functionalities
- Teamwork within a specific Scrum Team consisting of developers, product managers UX/Designers and in wider scope also marketing, sales as well as other stakeholders
- Coaching Junior Developers and helping with Onboarding in order to bring them up to speed quickly and efficiently
- University degree in information technology or other related subjects
- Great experience with DevOps tasks
- Fundamental knowledge of MVC, REST
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL or related SQL databases)
- Interest and experience with agile so`ware development, pair programming, test driven development, incremental design and refactoring
- Possibility of advancing into Architect/Principal Developer career level
- State of the art technologies and frameworks
- A compelling work environment in our new office in Munich near Hackerbrücke
- A high degree of self-responsiveness and the right equipment you need to get the job done
- Exciting and inspiring work with great team with a lot of fun and drive
At InstaMotion our people are our success. We are a young and motivated team, passionated about technology and with a clear target – the development of innovative, digital and revolutionary service solutions for the Automotive market. Apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us.
We are looking forward to your expressive application.