Integration Engineer (m/w)
Beginn: August 2013
SponsorPay is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
BrandEngage®, our social video and engagement advertising product, features an immersive ad unit with custom creatives, enabling Fortune 500 brands to achieve meaningful interaction with consumers, including social actions, purchase triggers and market insights.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. We were honored as one of the world’s top 100 digital media companies by OnMedia in 2013 as well as Europe’s second-fastest growing digital company by Media Momentum in 2012. We’ve also won top awards from White Bull and Red Herring.
For our fast-growing Berlin office we are currently recruiting an Integration Engineer.
As an Integration Engineer, you help our game publishers (e.g. EA, Gree, DeNA, Creative Mobile, Bigpoint, Outfit7) integrate our products.
- You work with the technical teams of our partners.
- You help them understand the integration process, find the best way to integrate our products & APIs into their systems and help them with any obstacles they may encounter.
- You continuously monitor our integrations, analyze potential issues and coordinate their resolution with our partners and internal engineering & product teams.
- You query our SQL database where necessary to locate problems and find patterns that may explain what is going on.
- You write documentation that enables our partners to help themselves.
- You work in a team of product engineers that is distributed across the US and Germany.
- Work experience in a technical field a big plus.
- Significant experience using SQL, enabling you to analyze problems by querying our transaction database.
- A customer-oriented mindset - the ambition to ensure the best possible experience for our partners and customers.
- Persistency to get to the bottom of complicated and/or inconsistent technical issues.
- Very good writing and communication skills in English.
- The ability to multitask and work autonomously.
What we offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries.
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry.
- Competitive remuneration
- Support and assistance in visa processing if necessary.
- A working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
Visit our career site: http://www.sponsorpay.com/careers