Interactive Web Designer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We have an exciting opportunity, for a visual / Interactive / Graphic Web Designer with 3-5 years of professional multi-layered and UI / UX design experience gained within a consumer facing and e-commerce / online shopping environment, with a strong understanding of design for female consumer demographics. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create beautiful work using their own creativity and vision as well as conceptualizing pixel-perfect design mockups from sketches, wireframes, creative briefs and producing high-quality design work across a variety of customer touch points both online and offline. These include; desktop & mobile web, e-mail, banners, apps, direct mail, and social & display advertising.
This is an exciting time to join an immensely successful Global e-commerce company at Start-Up stage in Berlin! Apply now with your Portfolio, for a chance to bring Wayfair.com, one of the Internet’s largest retail brands to life across Europe!
- Work closely with International teams including; US based Interactive / Interaction Designers, Marketing, Product Managers, UX / UI specialists, Front-end Developers, Engineers and other internal departments to gain knowledge of the existing storefront, implement new features, and improve existing features
- Potentially act as a lead Web Designer in Berlin and help mentor other designers in the team.
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources of input to ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely while quickly applying feedback and direction as needed
- Proven multi-layered and UI / UX design experience gained within a consumer facing and e-commerce environment with an understanding of design for female consumer demographics
- Strong web and email design experience that reads consistency from email message to landing page online
- Solid experience of producing high-quality creative work across a variety of customer touch points both online and offline, including; desktop & mobile web, e-mail, banners, apps, direct mail, and social & display advertising
- 3-5 years of experience designing outstanding products (preferably large-scale, dynamically driven ones for email and e-commerce)
- Advanced Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and an understanding of Photoshop retouching
- Strong talent for visual design, layout, and typography with excellent attention to detail (with a portfolio to prove it)
- German language skills to a native language level is a must along with fluency in English
- A great sense of humor is a must!
Please submit a link to your online portfolio in your application that includes UI / UX examples. Only candidates with a portfolio of design work will be considered.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Pls apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
With $915 million in revenue, Wayfair is Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and employs more than 1,500 people in its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. Wayfair is privately held and raised over $350 million from leading investors including Spark Capital, Battery Ventures, Great Hill Partners, HarbourVest Partners, and T. Rowe Price. The company has been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and was selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit Wayfair.com / Wayfair.de
Follow us on LinkedIn
Read our Engineering Blog
Check out our YouTube Channel
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.