Interior Designer/Sales Agent (m/f) for our showroom in Hamburg
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Hem is currently looking for an Interior Designer/Sales Agent (m/f) for our showroom in Hamburg. Someone who is always there to advise our customers in furniture planning and purchasing.
Please notice that this position is located in Hamburg.
- You will sell bespoke and off-the-shelf furniture in our showroom in Hamburg
- Over email, telephone and in person, you´ll help customers create high-quality interior furnishing and furniture systems, supporting them throughout the planning and conception stages. Our online tools are there to help you with the configuration of our made-to-measure items
- You will take care of your customers until they have received their piece of furniture and are fully satisfied with it
- If any complex special request are made, you´ll work together with production to make those requests a reality
- As a fast-growing, innovative company, there is always lots of work to do: if you have any other talents, you will have the opportunity to take on additional tasks and responsibilities quickly
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passion for furniture and design and a university degree in interior design, architecture, carpentry or similar
- You speak German on a nearly native level and fluent English
- You enjoy communication and love the challenge of creating all sorts of different custom-made furnishing according to varying customer requests
- You take a pride in exceptional customer service and are able to focus on closing a deal
- You have experience in sales in high-quality furniture and/or interior design
- You have a solid sense of aesthetic and knowledge of the technical construction of furniture and of the individual materials used in furniture construction
- You´re a team player who enjoys the thrill of working in a globally operating, fast moving start-up
- You´re flexible, you enjoy coming up with ideas and are eager to take in new responsibilities
- You’re organized, you enjoy seeing a task through to its satisfactory completion and you are able to keep a calm head under pressure, never losing sight of the bigger picture even in stressful situations
Hem is building a new global home for design. We create original, timeless furniture and interior accessories together with the most exciting and talented designers of today. Hem means Home. And home is where the heart is. Our heart is truly global, with teams working from Berlin, Helsinki, New York, Pune, Stockholm and Warsaw. Hem imagines a near future where a majority of home furnishings are purchased online. We plan to lead that evolution.
Although we’re spread over three continents and six countries, we’re still a small team at Hem and every day varies, which makes this job amazing! We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about design, with lots of energy, exciting ideas and initiatives.
You need to: Be extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and humor. Enjoy the freedom and responsibility that come with working at a fast-moving startup.
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking the apply-button on our career site http://hem.com/en-gb/careers/berlin.
Please notice that we only accept applications coming through our recruiting tool.