Intern (m/f) Public Relations
Marketing PR & Media Sonstige
Beginn: November 2015
StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs and investors, it is the first functioning price comparison platform that has offers from over 100 online retailers.
The key to this technology is our self-developed matching algorithm that has allowed us to structure and assign over a million products. Since our launch in the beginning of 2015, StyleLounge has experienced enormous growth.
Currently, we have about 50 employees that are working on three successfully launched European markets and our soon-to-be-launched markets that will be following in 2015 and 2016. In order to prepare our company for our next growth stage, we are looking for an
Intern Public Relations
From day one, you will be responsible for increasing our website traffic and consumer awareness by establishing contact with potential partners and industry influencers to expand the Stylelounge network. As an integral member of our team, you will help grow StyleLounge into a global business.
- Identify and evaluate useful partners
- Create and implement our online PR campaigns
- Develop a network of influencers to improve our company profile
- Support of partners in unique content creation
- You completed (or have nearly completed) studies in Economics, Business, Humanities or a similar area with above average grades
- You are a team player with enthusiasm for the online market
- You are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- You possess initiative with a focused and independent work ethic
- Good communication skills in English
- Native speaker in one of these languages: Dutch, French, English, German
- A job in which you contribute from day one to the success and growth of the company
- Quick decision-making and dynamic management style
- Direct cooperation with the founders, as well as an experienced and professional network
- A modern workplace in a prime location in Hamburg City
- Regular after-work events and a multicultural team
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter and resume) including your earliest possible entry date at firstname.lastname@example.org