Intern Business Development (m/f)
Business Development Sales Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Internship Business Development in Berlin
We are searching a Business Development Intern (Affiliate & B2B).
Gymondo is an online fitness platform and belongs to the new ProSiebenSat1 incubator EPIC Companies. We are just about to kick off our new website in January 2014 and will simultaneously launch a vast TV campaign.
Join our team and help Gymondo take the next step à become a nationally recognized brand for online fitness and the highest quality day to day online fitness ecosystem.
As a part of the Affiliate & B2B team you will
- Help to build partnerhsips and business relationships and be end to end responsible for them
- Help exploit a new revenue stream by building the Affiliate & B2B market for Gymondo
- Communicate directly with existing and potential affiliate & business partners
- Support the development of a long-term B2B and sales strategy
- Research the market and provide data & data analysis
- Be responsible for regular partner reporting, banner upload and special campaigns
What we expect
- University degree (in business administration or similar)
- interest in startups and internet
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and go the extra mile
- Passion to built up an outstanding company
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Highly-driven, proactive and fast learner
- Strong German & English communicational (spoken & written) and self-organizing skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Start asap - duration 3-6 months
- Fair salary with the option of a full-time position
- Having fun by working in a cool, international team
- Be part of one of the most exciting product launches in 2014
You think this might be the right challenge and next step in you career?
Let us know what makes you special and write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t wait to get to know you!