Intern Business Intelligence (m/w)
Infernum Productions AG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more. Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
We´re looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join us in the Business Intelligence department. It would ideally suit somebody with interest in the business intelligence/analysis background of games, retail, or other online B2C industries.
In this position, you will participate in shaping product success pre- and post-launch. You will work closely with product management in collecting and analyzing key business metrics for our games and with our engineering department in implementing new business intelligence solutions.
- Running analyses on user cohorts, user funnels, retention and monetization patterns, in-game and cross-product activities, and other sales-, marketing- or product-related events
- Providing periodic reporting of relevant KPIs
- Researching data-driven solutions to meet short and long term product goals
- Working towards a B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration, or another field related to Business Intelligence
- Experience with quantitative analysis, reporting, and KPIs in an internet or tech environment welcome
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Reporting Services and Excel Pivot Tables welcome
- Ability to plan workload and prioritize tasks
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong international understanding and outlook
- Internet affinity, target-oriented, analytical and independent working methods
- Full-time, in our office in Berlin, Germany
- Start: as soon as possible
- EUR 400,- per month
You can look forward to
- Exciting and diversified tasks in an international environment
- Being part of a competent and highly motivated team
No phone inquiries, please. We strongly prefer applications by email including a Resume and Cover Letter with “Graphic Design Internship” in the Subject.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer