Intern (m/f) Digital Development and Partnerships
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
Business Development Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
The department Digital Development and Partnerships promotes the digitization of Bertelsmann’s portfolio. For our small and dynamic team in Berlin, we are looking for a business development intern (m/f) who supports us in researching and evaluating market trends and investment opportunities for Bertelsmann’s global digital initiatives and projects.
Working in different projects in digital markets, you will gain a profound overview on the global digital ecosystem (start-ups, investors, corporations) and Bertelsmann. Your tasks will include:
- Research, analysis and valuation of strategic growth segments and markets
- Conceptual tasks including an extensive overview report of current transactions and news in the digital market
- Creating presentations about relevant players and trends in the digital market for top level executives
We are looking for structured thinking students who have been studying successfully at university for at least four semesters, focusing on business studies. Additionally, you should have the following attributes:
- First experience in the areas of consulting and / or business development in digital markets with knowledge of and passion for digital business models
- Analytical skills and proficiency in the general MS Office programs (especially PowerPoint)
- Excellent English language skills and good time management skills
The internship position is to be filled from March 2017. To ensure a good learning experience, you should be available for at least three months.
Join us in shaping the world of media, services and education. We offer business challenges and exciting projects in attractive work environments, as well as individual career and development opportunities. Bertelsmann operates in some 50 countries around the world. It includes the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House, the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr, the music company BMG, the service provider Arvato, the Bertelsmann Printing Group, the Bertelsmann Education Group, and Bertelsmann Investments, an international network of funds.
Are you interested? Apply for the job! We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company. Please use our online-application form or send your complete application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA | Human Resources Department | Juliane Lemke | post office box 111 | 33311 Gütersloh | www.createyourowncareer.com