Intern (m/f) - Marketing Assistant for Middle Eastern Countries
freenet digital GmbH
Marketing Business Development Produktmanagement
Beginn: Oktober 2015
As the intern for the Middle Eastern markets you will be supporting in all our activities in this region.
- Review our digital content for the Middle Eastern countries making sure that no sensitive content is sent to the consumers
- Helping out with translations for online and mobile campaigns for the Middle Eastern countries
- Proving recommendations for the look&feel of the landing pages for the Middle Eastern countries
- Supporting the commercial and legal teams on escalations from our consumers and 3rd party partners
- You will have the possibility to grow into a full-time Country Manager and be responsible for our activities in the Middle Eastern countries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in direct-response campaigns and activities
- Enthusiastic positive attitude, yet disciplined
- A self-started, initiative and pro-active
- Fluency in Arabic and good knowledge of English are mandatory. The knowledge of German is not obligatory
freenet digital is part of freenet Group, the largest network-independent telecommunications provider in Germany. Founded in 2000, freenet digital is a leading global provider of next generation entertainment content and services for the digital consumer and known for developing exciting new products and services that deliver a seamless experience via web or wireless connection. freenet digital’s brands include mobile entertainment brands Jamba and Jamster, social dating community iLove and the mobile ad network solution Quaid Media.
Working at freenet digital means working in an agile and creative company where fun is part of your day. Responsibility and accountability are keywords.
Kontakt: Alina Schubert firstname.lastname@example.org