Intern (m/f) Strategy and Business Development
Business Development Operations
Beginn: Juni 2015
ParkNow - a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading brand for on-street and off-street premium parking services in Europe. We are looking for a driven, hands-on Intern to support our small, passionate team. You are a multi-talented, independent thinker with professional experience in a start-up environment. You will work directly with the management team to shape and launch our go-to-market approach and operational setup. With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team signifiantly shaping the future of mobility. Our employees are highly motivated open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. Our people are the key to our success.
The role of a ParkNow Intern is to
- Research and monitor market and competitor activity and prepare briefs for the management
- Try out competitors’ products/services to benchmark ours against and provide suggestions on how our product should be shaped in response.
- Assess market and product feedback to support the development of new functionality or alterations that address customer issues.
- Support the entire sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, negotiations, and implementation.
- Help create our marketing strategy and materials in line with the goals of the company and brand.
- Support the operations and customer care team with designing and implementing a premium user experience
- Any other duties as seen fi by the Managing Director.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable and proactive.
- Creative thinker, hands-on.
- Very receptive and a fast learner.
- Open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
- University level studies in business and economics (equivalents will be considered)
- Outstanding academic track record
- Prior experience in strategy, business development or marketing and sales, preferably in a technology startup environment with a product of comparable scope.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Profiient in the use of MS offie programs.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation. Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV, preferred start date and duration of internship) to:
We look forward to meeting you,
Your ParkNow team
Parkmobile Deutschland GmbH
Barer Straße 1 80333 München