Intern Online Marketing (m/w)
Bernau bei Berlin
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2013
iversity is looking for a Marketing Intern as part of our Online Marketing team to help us create one of the most successful online education platforms in the world. The duration of the paid internship is 3 - 6 months.
Who we are
iversity is the leading platform for massive open online courses, or MOOCs, in Europe. We aim to bring the online revolution in higher education to Europe. On 15 October, iversity launched with a curriculum of 24 MOOCs and has grown to more than 200,000 students since then.
Based in Bernau just outside Berlin, we are a young, international and dynamic team on a mission to make a difference in the world by bringing the best university courses online and democratizing higher education for everyone. Here is what the press has written about us: iversity.org/press
Who you are and the skills you bring with you
- You are a great writer and analytical thinker
- You speak and write English and/or German fluently
- You have a structured and organized approach to solving complex problems fast
- You have basic familiarity with Blogging, SEO and SEM
- You are a team player who likes to take initiative
- You are an eager and fast learner with an eye for detail
Your tasks will include
- Supporting and working with the Online Marketing team
- Planning, executing and optimizing online marketing campaigns
- Analysis of marketing campaigns
- Preparing and creating editorial content
What we can offer you
- An amazing experience in a fast-paced environment of a high-growth internet start-up in one of the hottest cities in Europe: Berlin.
- Exposure to challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime
- A unique opportunity to be part of a highly motivated young team that wants to change the world.
- Competitive pay
Here is how you apply
- Cover letter why you want to join iversity
- Examples of your previous work are a plus
- Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org