Intern Operations (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Operations
Beginn: August 2014
Department47 is the place to be for premium and luxury fashion online. We offer a unique assortment and an unparalleled shopping experience. Situated in the fashion capital Berlin, our team is close to the very latest trends in fashion and continuously searching for the latest it-pieces to bring to our customers. We are looking for support in the area of Operations for a period of 3-6 months.
- Plan and coordinate our internal and external photo production
- Facilitate the communication between the following related areas: merchandizing, sales, production and IT
- Monitor external partners, ensure service level fulfillment and design incentive schemes to improve delivery times
- Support the implementation of new features on our website/backend for our customers and B2B partners
- Manage and improve the data flow as well as the overall quality of data shown on our website
- Create status reports, presentations and research
- Current university student or recent graduate
- Studying business, economics, management or similar
- Work experience through relevant internships
- Strong communication skills and problem solving ability
- High level knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Profound knowledge of Windows MS Office (especially Excel)
Interested? You want to know...
WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently. The internship will be remunerated with a monthly salary.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?