Intern Product Management (m/w)
Infernum Productions AG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2013
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the recently announced AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision? You're interested in working in the games industry and perhaps you even have some work experience?
This position offers the opportunity to learn in a hands-on style. We are looking for an intern that is self-motivated, eager to face challenges, and not afraid to roll-up their sleeves.
- Create content for websites, press and editorial releases
- Analyze the competitive landscape and market trends and come up with ideas how to improve our products
- Competitive analysis
- Market research
- Create business metrics report
- Good writing and story-telling skills in German or English
- Gaming or fantasy fan
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very strong problem solving skills, very quick learner
- The ability to multi task and work autonomously
- Detail-oriented, but solution-driven
- Very good communication skills
- Minimum commitment: 20 hours per week, some tasks may be able to be performed from home office.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Very good understanding of web applications
- Good understanding in MS Word and MS Excel
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced, challenging startup environment
- Photoshop skills would be a plus
- Student or recent graduate in management, computer science or related fields is a plus
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- EUR 400,- per month
- Internship for (minimum) 3 months, ideally 6 months
- Possibility to continue in a full-time position after the internship, provided you showed excellent performance
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (firstname.lastname@example.org), Subject "Intern Product Management".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer