Intern Public Relations / Brand Management (m/f)
Infernum Productions AG
PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2013
Infernum – Passion for Online Games!
Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products
Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the recently announced AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
- looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision?
- You´re interested in working in the games industry and perhaps you even have some work experience?
Then we are looking forward to your application.
The intern of public relations is an interface between the company and the media. The primary responsibility is to support the public relations strategy and assist the day-today duties. This includes assisting in updating the database, monitoring the media, helping with journalists’ enquiries and organizing press tours and meetings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support public relations strategy as directed by Public Relations Manager Research and organize internal media lists/databases to be used by the internal team Assist in fulfilling media requests for images, and information Assist writing press releases Organize files/administrative work
- Participate to brainstorming to develop press stories that support Infernum´s corporate goals and objectives
- Work with IT on updating PR information and setting up & reviewing tracking reports
- Organize press tours and meetings
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Good knowledge of European media outlets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for literature
- Technology and web savvy with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Educated to degree level or show a similar level of professional development
- Passion about the gaming industry
- Multi-lingual preferred
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- EUR 400,- per month
- Internship for 3 -6 months
- Start Date: Oktober 2013
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- Possibility to continue in a full-time position after the internship, provided you showed excellent performance
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Subject "Intern Public Relations/Brand Management".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer