Intern Venture Associate (f/m)
EPIC Companies GmbH
Marketing Business Development Produktmanagement Finance Operations Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2013
EPIC Companies is the new company builder of ProSiebenSat.1 for eCommerce Start-ups, based in Berlin. We aim to identify and realize at least five exciting online business concepts with strong value creation models each year.
Do you share our passion for entrepreneurship and high quality e-commerce models? Are you keen on getting insights in the internet industry by rotating through different areas? Then apply as Venture Associate intern. Along the way, you report directly to the company founders/ directors of your department and gain exclusive insights into the start-up world.
- During your internship you will be engaged in projects in different areas (Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Product management, Finance, HR or IT) within the incubator EPIC as well as within the ventures. The composition and amount of areas (at least 2) will be arranged depending on your areas of interest and existing skillset
- You will take full ownership of your areas of responsibility
- You will develop specific functional knowledge and gain insights in relevant business areas for e-commerce start-ups
- You will learn day-to-day management
- You will work with exceptional and highly motivated people
- You have an excellent bachelor or master degree (Top 5-10%)
- You have gained first professional experience during relevant internships
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship, internet industry and start-up scene
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a great communicator and an absolute team player
- You are highly motivated and work result oriented
- You are trustworthy, responsible and determination driven
- You have high quality standards
- High level knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
...WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC COMPANIES builds on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 as well as extensive entrepreneurial expertise. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?
Feel free to contact us for further information or send your application directly to:
Helga Schmidt at email@example.com