Intern / Working Student (m/f) Business Development
Beginn: Februar 2017
EXPERIENCE AND BUILD THE FUTURE OF VIRTUAL REALITY
Welcome to the future. HolodeckVR makes the Star Trek fantasy become reality. We’ll be a Fraunhofer spin-off and a pioneer in the field of virtual reality developing technologies and products for various business verticals. Our vision is to radically transform how digital and virtual 3D content is being produced and consumed and co-create the $150bn augmented / virtual / mixed-reality industry. First vertical to disrupt is the global out-of-home entertainment market (theme park, laser tag, cinema).
For more info visit: www.holodeckvr.co.
The following tasks will be part of your role
- Identify potential clients and use cases and build and maintain relationships with business partners, investors and clients
- Plan and implement approaches and sales pitches
- Perform financial analyses and help to refine the business model
Your skillset includes
- You are studying economics, business administration or management and are at least in your 4th semester
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are hard-working, fast learning and efficient
- Ideally you gained experience in your own company, a startup or in investment banking or consulting
- You consider yourself a passionate networking expert and you are motivated to present your knowledge in front of clients and investors
- You are always up-to date and highly interested in the start-up world
- You are fluent in both German and English
This sounds exactly like you? Feel free to apply now!
Munich city center.
Through a working student or internship contract with the renowned Fraunhofer IIS institute.
How to apply
Send us your CV and a short motivation letter via E-Mail or give us a call.