Intern / Working Student (m/f) Communications
PR & Media
Beginn: Februar 2017
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
EXPERIENCE AND BUILD THE FUTURE OF VIRTUAL REALITY
Welcome to the future. HolodeckVR makes the Star Trek fantasy become reality. We’ll be a Fraunhofer spin-off and a pioneer in the field of virtual reality developing technologies and products for various business verticals. Our vision is to radically transform how digital and virtual 3D content is being produced and consumed and co-create the $150bn augmented / virtual / mixed-reality industry. First vertical to disrupt is the global out-of-home entertainment market (theme park, laser tag, cinema).
For more info visit www.holodeckvr.co.
The following tasks will be part of your role
- You will be fully responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing our online and offline marketing campaigns
- Apply your (digital) marketing know-how and develop and execute a strategic marketing plan and monitor our social media channels
- Strengthen Holodeck VR’s brand and communication strategy
- Release press statements and maintain relationships with renowned journalists
Your skillset includes
- You are studying communications, business administration or marketing and are at least in your 4th semester
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are hard-working, fast learning and efficient
- You have gained experience in communications and/or marketing
- You are trained in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- You are always up-to date and highly interested in the start-up world
- You are fluent in both German and English
This sounds exactly like you? Feel free to apply now!
Munich city center.
Through a working student or internship contract with the renowned Fraunhofer IIS institute.
How to apply
Send us your CV and a short motivation letter via E-Mail or give us a call and become part of our innovative and international VR team!