Internal Headhunter / Recruiter (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you know how to hire the best people in any business?
Are you crazy about recruiting and know all the secrets of the trade?
Do you want to drive the success and expansion of one of the fastest-growing startups in Germany?
Kreditech is looking for a Recruiter / Headhunter with experience in hiring for both technical and non-technical positions. Ideally, you have a great understanding of Business Intelligence, technical product management, project management, and programming - so that you can read an application and sort the best from the wannabes - but you should also be familiar with marketing, finance, and other sectors.
- Supplement Kreditech's recruiting efforts with your own expertise
- Anticipate and predict future personnel needs in several departments
- Work with the teams to create job descriptions
- Headhunt, source, and recruit candidates for these positions
- Screen online profiles and CVs to find the best applicants and potential fits
- Interview applicants and share your findings with the appropriate person
- Set up further interviews if necessary
- Keep clear communication with the teams as to the status of the jobs and candidates
- Represent the company at job fairs on occasion
- Show your progress and performance through various KPI's
- You have a degree from a top university in Business Administration, Psychology, Marketing, or something related. Most important is that you can understand a business, how it runs, and what it needs - the degree is secondary.
- Have 1+ year of technical recruiting experience within a fast-growing environment
- Would consider yourself (and others would agree) highly intelligent, both emotionally and intellectually, and can read people like a book
- You have a passion for selling the position and company to everyone you meet - a burning desire to recruit the best talent
- Know how to build long-term relationships and have a network in place
- You are a curious person, you don't ever say "I don't know anything about that" - you'd rather look it up and educate yourself
- Eager to build a career, not just find a job
- Have a fascination or love of communicating with people by phone, email, in person, at career fairs, working with the PR team ... all the time!
- Have common sense and can think for yourself
- Are resourceful and results-driven
- Enjoy writing and have strong writing skills; you might not be Hemmingway but you can write an interesting job ad and professional, personal emails.
- You love social media and know how to run a Facebook campaign
- Sitting at a computer searching for stuff doesn't scare you, but you also like working with others collaboratively
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the best, and motivation to make it all happen
- Have a fun personality and people generally like you (no seriously, be honest now - it's a very informal team)
- Speak excellent English - German would be a plus but it's not so necessary. Our company language is English and you will need to interview people in English.
If this sounds like you, awesome! We'd love to hear from you - as we accept applications exclusively through our Jobvite platform which link is following: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oTDdYfwr&s=gruenderszene . Please send us your CV, cover letter, and answer a few screening questions there.
If you have any questions about the job, just send them to email@example.com.
It's best if you have a working permit valid in the EU, as it's quite difficult to hire you if you don't.
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.