International Affiliate Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You want to be part of the professional and rapidly growing Startup Scene in Berlin? Your time, to finally be part of it, is just one “Klick” away!
Schutzklick, a now expanding startup in the middle of Berlin, is waiting for your application! Follow your passion for Online Marketing, join our international team and share your experience and knowledge with us.
You are looking for a job within a great company and a position within one of Berlin´s best Online Marketing teams?
Then this is perfect for you.
About the job
- As International Affiliate Manager (f/m) you implement, develop, analyze and optimize our international affiliate programs
- You identify new partners, establish a mutually rewarding relationship with them and find new opportunities for collaborations
- You negotiate the conditions of the cooperations
- You set up and verify our tracking
- You verify the partner sales and double-check the commissions
- You create reportings and derive optimization measures
What we´re looking for
- You hold a degree in Economics, Marketing or a similar field
- You have at least 2 years experience as Affiliate Manager (f/m) ideally for an Online-Store or a Performance Marketing Agency
- You gained experience in other performance marketing channels? That is a big plus
- You have a strong affinity to numbers and attention to detail
- You are a selfstarter and you have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are open-minded and you like to learn continuously
- You speak excellent German and excellent English
…you’ll be working together with over 120 teammates from 23 different nations, have full flexibility and responsibility for finding and hiring our next great technical colleagues.
…fill in the form below – Laura will take care of your application. For any questions contact us under email@example.com.
Berlin based market leader simplesurance develops and distributes innovative cross-selling software solutions that create an interface between the traditional insurance industry, today’s world, and physical retail.
simplesurance with its brands provide both online retailers and traditional retail outlets a way to extend the level of service they provide to customers, as well as increase their own profit margins by offering insurance or extended warranties on their own products.
In addition to this – the company’s own retail portals schutzklick.de, schutzklick.at, klikzeker.nl, klikochron.pl, cliccasicuro.it, www.trygtklikk.no, www.kliksikker.dk, klickskydd.se as well as protegeclic.fr offer consumers the possibility to directly insure purchased products completely paperless with only a few clicks. Over 1,700 partners including many well-known companies such as OnePlus, Huawei Technologies, preisboerse24, rebuy, weltbild.de, Brille24 and computeruniverse use the innovative power and flexibility of the company’s cross-selling platform. Founded in 2012 simplesurance GmbH has over 120 employees from across 25 nations all working in Berlin.