International Business Development Director / Sales (m/f)
D.C. Media Networks GmbH
Business Development Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
DCMN is growing fast. To keep us growing strong, we’re looking for an ambitious International Business Development Director (m/f) to help us scale our business on a global scale, directly from our headquarters in Berlin.
You’ll be part of an experienced team of highly motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with people with a can-do-attitude who aren’t afraid to take responsibility and make decisions.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital commerce companies to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 42 young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision.
- Build scalable and structured processes for a growing international business development team, based in Berlin, San Francisco, London and Paris (with more cities coming soon)
- Build, support and drive an international and decentralized rockstar sales team to achieve outstanding results
- Develop new high-return product innovations with your team and implement them in our sales process and within the whole company
- Take full responsibility for our international business development team
- Report directly to the founders of the company
- Advise digital commerce companies on opportunities to scale their business with data-driven, intelligent marketing campaigns
- Visit trade shows, events and (potential) clients on a regular basis
- Build trustful and long-term relationships with our clients and partners
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and other stakeholders
- Masters or Bachelors degree in marketing, business administration or any related field
- 4-6+ years working experience in business development with a proven track record
- Strong experience in driving international and decentralized business development teams with a sales focus in an incredibly fast moving environment
- A deep understanding of digital commerce companies and how they think, plus a very good understanding of and experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- Experience with adtech solutions and/or international TV campaigns are a plus
- Strong professional network in the internet scene / digital business and relevant industry knowledge
- Experience negotiating prices and other deal terms for 6-7+ figure contracts
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English – other additional languages are a plus
- Highly efficient and results-oriented working style
- Motivational skills to push the whole team to a completely new level
What do we offer?
- An exciting and international full-time position
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Responsibility for a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Exciting assignments and extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Great work/life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here to apply). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.