International Business Development Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are currently looking for an International Business Development Manager to join our team.
What we do
DemoUp builds world’s largest hub for product videos. Online shoppers love to see product videos and convert more often, order bigger baskets and return products less often. The DemoUp video platform enables shops to automatically integrate thousands of product videos from leading brands.
We are looking for an Business Development Manager to support business development, drive sales as well as build strong relationships with our partners in English-speaking countries.
Striving for world-class quality and performance is the core of our culture. We have flat hierarchies, open communication and an atmosphere where the best idea wins. We love our work and we will go the extra mile whenever it is needed.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, cold emailing, social selling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications
- Research e-commerce accounts to understand needs, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
- Provide new opportunities and ideas, working close with the founders
- Onboard new customers (leading online retailers) to the product
- Communicational talent: Outgoing, determined and assertive
- You love sales! (always be closing)
- Knowledge of and interest in, ecommerce & startups
- Self-driven and hands-on mentality
- High degree of self-organisation
- English native speaker or at least C2 proficiency
- Ideally another European language
What we offer
- A chance to grow with an internationally, VC-backed high growth startup
- A lot of responsibility and a steep learning curve from day one
- Working with an innovative product and leading-edge technology
- You work in one the hottest startup scenes as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
- Competitive salary and high perfomance-oriented commissions
- Building a great network in the European E-Commerce scene
- A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas, and improvements
- Loft-style office with free coffee/water, fresh fruits
- Regular team events such as laser tag
- Close contact to other startup founders and the Rheingau Founders network
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please submit your application and quote your possible start date. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions regarding your application.