International Business Development Manager (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Beginn: August 2013
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking to further strengthen our team with an International Business Development Manager. As International Business Development Manager you will be part of a growing team of high-powered professionals responsible for delivering key strategic projects that are essential to the success of Westwing’s international expansion. Projects will span the entire value chain from market entry to business process optimization and may involve some travel. In addition, you will be actively involved in shaping the strategic agenda and direction of the business.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate will:
- Have up to four years of experience from a top consulting firm or blue chip business development function
- Be analytically strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Speak English and German fluently, international work experience is a plus
- Be passionate about joining a fast-growing startup and “making it happen”
- A high-impact role with decision-making responsibility, in an international company with a path towards becoming a category leader in e-commerce
- An opportunity to work with a high-caliber leadership group and a steep personal development path, while building a long-term successful company
- An attractive compensation package
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com. Location: Munich.