International Business Development Manager (m/w)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Business Development Projektmanagement
Beginn: September 2013
Westwing is the leading international shopping club for Home & Living. Just 21 months after launch, Westwing has already taken clear no. 1 positions in all of the 10 countries it serves right now, including Brazil and Russia, surpassing $175 million in annualized sales and 8 million members. Backed by well-known investors with about $ 100mn in funding, we are on track to grow to an international category leader over the next years.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager based in our Munich headquarters. As International Business Development Manager, you will be part of a small team of outstanding young professionals, responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. These key projects cover a broad range of topics: task force assignments to address short-term critical Group priorities, business process improvements across the Westwing countries, or strategic moves such as international partnership projects. In this role, you will work closely and continuously with the C-level executives at group and country level.
We consider the role of International Business Development Manager an excellent preparation for highly talented individuals for a future role as local founder in new Westwing countries or as executive in responsible line management functions. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials
- Have up to four years of experience from a top consulting firm, investment bank or blue chip business development function
- Be analytically very strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Speak English fluently; international experience and German fluency is a pré
- Be passionate about making impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Munich, project-related travel involved
Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org