International Business Development Manager (m/w)
Westwing Home & Living
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 150 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in Europe on a mission to provide our more than 10 million members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love. Just 2 years after launch, Westwing has already taken clear no. 1 position in all of the 10 countries it serves right now, including Brazil and Russia, surpassing USD 175 mn. in annualized sales.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager based in our Munich headquarters. As International Business Development Manager, you will be part of a small team of outstanding young professionals, responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. These key projects cover a broad range of topics: task force assignments to address short-term critical Group priorities, business process improvements across the Westwing countries, or strategic moves such as international partnership projects. In this role, you will work closely and continuously with the C-level executives at group and country level.
We consider the role of International Business Development Manager an excellent preparation for highly talented individuals for a future role as local founder in new Westwing countries or as executive in responsible line management functions. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials
- Have up to four years of experience from a top consulting firm, investment bank or blue chip business development function
- Be analytically very strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Speak English fluently; international experience and German fluency is a pré
- Be passionate about making impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Munich, project-related travel involved
Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com