International Growth Specialist (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
ProntoPro is building the Italian Thumbtack (valued $1300M). The Italian market is still empty and we are experiencing rapid growth ever since we started. Two years ago we started with two people and now are more than 90 in our Milan office. After only two years we have more than 4 times the traffic of our competitors who are longer in the market than we are.
Now we are expanding to Austria and Switzerland and are looking for brilliant people helping us to dominate those markets as well. We are starting out at zero and will develop a product used by hundreds of thousands of people.
You will be in charge of making this growth happen. We are a classic marketplace with demand and supply: Professionals and consumers. If we grow, it is thanks to you. We work in a very analytical way and continuously test out new channels. There are no limits to the things you can achieve: Our main goal is to grow both sides of the platform in a scalable way. You will be joining an ambitious project and a rapidly growing company and we personally strongly believe in giving responsibility to young people. Here’s how we work:
- Average age in our office is 27; everyone in the company has great responsibilities from the get go and directly impacts our success
- Our Office: 5 minutes from Stazione Centrale in Milan, all open space with a foosball table and friday beers
- No bureaucracy - you will be around smart and productive people instead
- We make young people grow - you will learn the ins and outs of growing a marketplace
- You are a self starter and want to create something from 0 to 1 and potentially bigger
- You are obsessed with startups and technology and hate big clunky corporations
- You are ambitious and are itching for responsibility
- You are eager to learn and know that you don't know everything
- Ideally you already have 1-2 years of work experience in either a high growth environment (>15% month over month) or consultancy