International Sourcing Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 11 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 13 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Sourcing Developer (m/f). In this position, you will be part of a young and highly motivated team located in the Munich headquarters, responsible for delivering projects to support, coordinate and further develop our local sourcing (buying) across the Westwing group. These projects encompass short-term assignments but also long-term strategic priorities, from operational driving of seasonal programs to benchmarking and business process improvements. In this role, you benefit from flat hierarchies as well as a high level of international and also cross-departmental collaboration.
The successful candidate will come with
- Good academic credentials in business administration, economics or similar area
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Sales and merchandise or sourcing related experience as an advantage
- Hands-on mentality and ability to multitask independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English as a must, other language skills as a plus
- A truly shaping sourcing position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company