International Startup Development Intern (m/f) for US/AUS Market
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
STYLELOUNGE is a fast growing Internet startup which disrupts the traditional online fashion market through its innovative and intuitive e-commerce product.
On STYLELOUNGE the user is introduced to over 150+ well-known online fashion shops. Thereby, our technology supports the user in finding the right product at the right online shop in less time.
At the moment, we are in the middle of cross-channel marketing expansion across Europe and soon the US. In this stage, we follow an ambitious growth plan which leads to rapid market expansion - a very exciting start-up phase.
In order to support our Startup Development Team we are looking for a committed
Startup Development Intern.
From day one, we empower you to manage your own key accounts and to take responsibility as a key member of the development department. Most importantly, we welcome you to our thriving team.
Your tasks include
- Expand and grow the network of StyleLounge across boarders
- Establish and develop happy customers into key partners
- Interact and negotiate our compensation models with various partners
- Identify attractive markets and find out about unique product needs
- Manage and develop our product to make it even better
- Studies in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar background from a top university and above-average academic performance
- Excellent command of the English language (C2/ mother tongue)
- Pro-active, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
- Teamwork-oriented as well as being able to work independently
- Enthusiasm for the online industry and an eye for digital product details
- Additional Plus: Experience in the Fashion Market
- A job (3-6 months) in which you contribute from day one to the success and growth of the company
- Quick decision-making and dynamic management style
- Direct cooperation with the founders, as well as an experienced and professional network
- A modern workplace in a prime location in Hamburg City
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter and resume) including your availability and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org.