International Telesales & Account Manager (f/m)
Beginn: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Blacklane Sales team is looking for an experienced and passionate International Telesales and Account Manager to join us as soon as possible.
- Developing specific markets and/or key regions in an effective and organized manner.
- Building up a solid client base and ensuring a permanent growth of our business volume.
- Providing qualified account management being the point of trust for your clients and a competent advisor beyond the day-to-day operations.
- To be fully aware of the breadth, depth and standard of customer experience we are providing at every stage of the service process.
- You should be able to identify our customers’ needs and advise the most efficient solutions in line with the Blacklane standards.
- Measuring and reporting to the team leader on all key performance and quality indicators.
You have a demonstrable track record of enhancing companies business and solid experience in account management, ideally within the travel sector
You have telesales experience and an excellent client approach.
We are looking for someone confident, warm, immediately likeable via phone and able to capture client’s attention.
You are target oriented, numerate, literate and understand the principles of profitability analysis.
- You are fluent in English and at least in one other language. German is a plus
- You are confident, organized and a self-starter with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Self-disciplined and meticulously with excellent personal administration.
- You are open-minded and able to quickly climb learning curves
- You are determined, resilient and keen to succeed in this demanding role, which is a position of permanent growth and evolution.
Exciting and innovative product in a large market based on in-house software solutions covering mobile apps and diverse tailor-made platforms
We use and support open source software
You will get a mobile phone and you can freely choose your workstation (MacBook Air or Pro / Lenovo Thinkpad)
A relevant performance related bonus that should easily double the fixed part, once on track.
A world-class team of highly motivated experts from 21 nations
An amazing place to work at in our modern loft in Berlin Kreuzberg
Various perks such as a terrific variety of daily fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events, opportunities for further training
Sounds like you? If so, please send your application including your CV, cover letter, earliest starting date, salary expectations and reference to this job portal by e-mail to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!