Internship Digital New Business Development
SPORTFIVE GmbH & Co. KG
Marketing Business Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2014
SPORTFIVE – Establishing valuable partnerships
SPORTFIVE, the leading sports marketing group in the European market, covers the full spectrum of sports rights marketing – from international media rights trading to stadium advertising, jersey sponsorship and hospitality programmes. SPORTFIVE has more than 25 years of experience in the field. In Germany, the agency is in charge of all marketing for 14 professional football clubs, including Borussia Dortmund and Hamburg SV. In Germany, SPORTFIVE employs more than 230 marketing and sales experts at more than 15 sites. In addition to its core business of football, the sports rights agent is also involved in winter sports, handball and motorsport. SPORTFIVE is a company of Lagardère Unlimited.
During your internship you will be an integral part of the Digital New Business Unit of SPORTFIVE, which is responsible for the analysis and execution of digital growth projects throughout the whole company and its subsidiaries.
Your main tasks will be
- Active market screening in order to identify new trends, potential targets and disruptive market solutions within the digital international sports world.
- Scoring of various ideas, business opportunities and targets with the objective of identifying new projects that fit into SPORTFIVE’s digital portfolio
- Scaling new projects from birth to market entry
- Supporting SPORTFIVE’s digital business units, national as well as international
- Scoping: Continuous strategy (re-)defining based on knowledge and experience gained throughout all processes.
- Strong organizational, strategic research and analytical skills, preferably proven through working experience at a consulting firm or investment bank
- Digital experience, preferably at a startup/ VC company or as an entrepreneur
- Awareness of key trends and business models in digital media market
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to achieve goals in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently as well as a hands-on mentality
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Bachelor degree or just about to graduate
- Good knowledge of English
- Passion for sports
Application (in english or german language) via job link: www.sportfive.com/karriere