Internship at building10 (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
We at building10 believe that entrepreneurs are shaping the future of our world. We want to support every passionate person that wants to become an entrepreneur.
As an intern at building10, you will gain insight into many different aspects of both building10 and its startups while working at eye level with your co-workers. The quality and content of your internship will largely be determined by your ability to become involved in tasks that interest you and your ability to structure your time around these pursuits.
- Research market sizes, competitors and customer statistics for building10 and its portfolio companies
- Evaluate business models and pitches presented to b10
- Work as a Project Manager, corresponding and planning with third party service providers for b10 and its portfolio companies
- Work with developers and designers on prototyping new products
- You are a team player and able to give and take feedback
- Finding the best solution is your top priority – no matter what
- You are eager to learn and explore the startup scene
- You like working independently – not having a list of predetermined tasks only motivates you to find work to do
- You have an analytical mind and enjoy tackling complex issues in a first principles approach
- Language skills: English and German
- It should be a mandatory internship
- You have interests of your own that you would like to explore at b10 and the drive to pursue them
We are looking for somebody who can start ideally July 2016 and stay with us for at least 4 months.
Please contact Tina via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.