Internship Backend Developer Java (m/f)
Beginn: August 2012
cloudControl is looking for a backend intern for its Berlin office, who is passionate about the latest web development tools and methodologies. If you're also a team player and keen on exciting challenges in a start-up environment please apply now!
- Find and research better ways to scale apps on the platform
- Help designing and develop key future features of cloudControl's Java based core component
- Optimize and refactor existing features
- Good experience with Java and at least one more programming language
- Experience with a Spring/Hibernate/Jetty/Linux stack
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of NoSQL technologies/concepts
- Minimum stay of 3 months
What you get out of it:
- Deep insight in state of the art web application development techniques and optimisation
- Work experience with all layers of cloud technologies (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- An awesome time in Berlin
- And of course some money
How to apply?
To apply, contact us by sending an email with your CV to email@example.com
cloudControl is PaaS made in Berlin, Germany. Since 2009 we've been dedicated to supercharging development by building the best platform possible to help developers build better apps faster.
The cloudControl platform features agile deployments, rock-solid autoscaling infrastructure and pay-as-you-go pricing out of Amazon's European datacenters. With the cloudControl Add-on Market we bring developers all the third party Cloud services they need easily integratable into their own apps and let them take projects from idea to product faster than ever before.