Internship Backend Developer Python (m/f)
Beginn: August 2012
cloudControl is looking for a backend intern for its Berlin office who is passionate about latest web development tools and methodologies. If you're also a team player and keen on exciting challenges in a start-up environment, please apply now!
- Helping to develope robust implementations for our Python based node daemon
- Optimize and refactor existing code
- Good experience with Python and at least one more programming language
- Experience in Linux daemon development
- Preferrably previous experience with Supervisord
- Minimum stay of 3 months
What you get out of it:
- Deep insight into state of the art web application development techniques and optimisation
- Work experience with all layers of cloud technologies (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- An awesome time in Berlin
- And of course money
How to apply?
To apply, contact us by sending an email with your CV to email@example.com
cloudControl is PaaS made in Berlin, Germany. Since 2009 we've been dedicated to supercharging development by building the best platform possible to help developers build better apps faster.
The cloudControl platform features agile deployments, rock-solid autoscaling infrastructure and pay-as-you-go pricing out of Amazon's European datacenters. With the cloudControl Add-on Market we bring developers all the third party Cloud services they need easily integratable into their own apps and let them take projects from idea to product faster than ever before.