Internship Business Development India (m/f)
Beginn: September 2013
Want to be a driving force behind a market entry of a multinational website? Want to build up business contacts from the ground up? Like sales and the communication with business partners? Want to work with a young team that inspires you? Love online shopping & fashion? Then STYLIGHT is the place to be for you!
- Support the acquisition and management of business cooperations for stylight.co.in: find adequate partner shops that fit STYLIGHT's target group, be in charge of negotiations and be the shops' first contact for analytical and technical issues.
- Be among one of the most important parts in our internationalization process: help us to bring stylight.co.in to life by building partnerships from the ground up.
- Help us actively in the shop performance optimization: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis and make decisions accordingly.
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich and a young & highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
- A view behind the scenes of an international & successful Fashion E-Commerce company.
- A variety of interesting tasks and freedom to work creatively and independently.
- All the support you need to get settled in the great city of Munich.
- Free German classes & great STYLIGHT team events.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.co.uk/About or http://www.stylight.co.uk/About/Team/
- You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Business Administration, Economics, Law, Communication or similar.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English (preferably you are a native Indian).
- You have initial work experience in E-Commerce, Sales and/or Online Fashion Industry.
- You bring strong communication skills: You enjoy interacting with different people and you know how to communicate with business partners.
- One of your strengths are your very good analytical skills: You have an affinity for numbers, you enjoy working with Excel and you never lose track because of your structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- You have a high internet and e-commerce affinity: You love to surf the internet, you know different shops and you're familiar with the basic e-commerce business models.
- You have the power to plan and drive projects independently, you are self-driven and flexible.
- You enjoy working in a young, entrepreneurial and international working environment.
Does that sound like the perfect internship for you? Then don't hesitate and apply today :)! We're looking forward to reading your complete application. Please attach your cover letter, CV, relevant references and university certificates (including grades, e.g. transcript of records).