Internship content assistant (m/f)
9 Flats GmbH
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2013
We’re looking for a great writer and communicator to support our busy content team with texts, web copy, translations and many more day-to-day tasks.
You will assist the content team in writing, developing and editing internal and external communication material. Therefore we would like you to send us either links to web-based articles you have written or one short text regarding social travelling (about 1500 characters). We’re looking forward to your contribution!
The basics. Apply only if you…
- are a German native speaker with excellent writing and proofreading skills
- have a natural, friendly style of writing
- have outstanding language skills in English (advanced English competency, both oral and written)
- have superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- have a keen eye for detail
- take initiative and have a structured and efficient way of working
- have the ability to read and edit HTML
Bonus points for...
- previous experience as a writer
- familiarity with Drupal, Wordpress or other content management systems
- knowledge of what works in social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
- a love for travelling and discovering new things
- start-up experience
What we offer:
A great team
that is international, dynamic and smart. Our company has a flat hierarchy, which allows for quick decision-making. Take the chance to become a part of our team!
Berlin-Friedrichshain – one of the most interesting and enterprising districts of Berlin.
Our goal is to change the world of travel! Be of part of this endeavor by helping us each and everyday!
Exciting Work Environment
If you would like to be part of the unique pioneering spirit of 9flats.com, please send us your complete application in English or German and writing samples to: email@example.com
Don’t wait, do it today!