Internship Global Loyalty Marketing
Westwing Home and Living
Beginn: November 2013
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 10 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 12 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern (m/f) in Global Loyalty Marketing at our headquarters in Munich. You want to gain experience in Online Performance Marketing and learn how to optimize customer relationship processes and to develop effective CRM measures? Your tasks will be to support our team in fostering segment-specific customer relations in all 10 Westwing countries. Our work involves a high passion for data-driven Marketing. Our team is part of the headquarters: We develop global strategies and are in close dialogue with all countries.
Your tasks will be
- Support the team in planning, implementing and monitoring target-group-specific, creative CRM measures that are part of our multi-channel strategy (Website, Newsletter, App)
- Compile and analyze performance reportings of newsletters and segment-specific Mailings, deduce recommendations for actions
- Edit data and compile presentations for the management and all 10 Westwing countries
- Analyze competitors and e-commerce trends, deduction of innovative CRM measures
- A bachelor degree or completed at least three semesters oINTERf study, preferably in the fields of economics and Marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ideally some experience in CRM and Email Marketing
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Fluency in English
- Independent and structured way of working
- Friendly, open-minded personality, high degree of self-motivation
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a fast growing company
- Personal responsibility and space for own ideas
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve
- A dynamical team with a flat hierarchy
- An attractive compensation
- An urban office in central
Apply now on www.westwing.de/career!