Internship Graphic Design
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2012
Based in Berlin, Wooga is one of the most popular social games developers in the world. Wooga's free-to-play games are enjoyed by over 50 million players monthly and with colleagues from more than 30 nations, we're truly international and proud to say that 30% of our talented team are women - an exceptionally high percentage in the tech industry. As our games are built for the world to enjoy, all internal communications are in English!
About the job
- Create and update marketing materials
- Work with an existing corporate design
- Create and update infographics for web and print
- Make sure our office is the coolest in town.
- Communicate with printers and copyshops
- Keep and Maintain the Wooga style
Who we are looking for
You should apply if you:
- Have Strong Design Skills
- Have basic knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Use Facebook on your Smartphone
- Are a Team player
- Are keen to learn new things
- Love all things visual
- Like to play
- Excellent written and spoken English
Why join us
- Work at a fast growing company that makes games – what could be more fun?
- Your work will be seen by millions around the world.
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes
- Fast-paced, truly international and dynamic environment
- Live in Berlin – Europe’s most exciting city with low cost of living and high quality of life
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.
Here you can find further information, as well as apply directly: http://www.wooga.com/jobs/offers/internship-graphic-design/