Internship in Online Marketing (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market? Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with more than 10 games published on over 2,000 social networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month. Join our truly international team at our office in Berlin as an Intern in Online Marketing.
What will you do?
- You will be involved in taking care of marketing activities across all our online marketing channels
- You will be responsible for designing and executing a variety of in game campaigns
- You will be responsible for the conceptual design of campaign landing pages and advertising material
- You will monitor the performance of current campaigns based on our KPI’s and assist in optimizing them
- You will be a part of exploring new ideas for online marketing strategies
What are your qualities?
- You have experience in the area of SEM/SEO campaigning
- You have good command of MS Office
- You have passion for games and strong internet affinity
- You are a team player with international mind set and excellent communication skills in English
- You are well structured, independent and have outstanding analytical skills
- You are available for at least six months
What do we offer?
- Join us and become part of a successful start-up in the heart of Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and a high quality of life
- Explore your opportunities in one of the most attractive areas of the new economy sealing the connection between online games and social media
- Join our young, creative and truly international team
- We offer you a comprehensive training program to support and accelerate your professional development
- Low hierarchies and our hands-on mindset give you the opportunity to realize your own ideas
- Flexible hours, a great atmosphere and excellent work environment
We look forward to your online application in English @ firstname.lastname@example.org, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references. Please also add your preference regarding a possible starting date and salary expectations!
For more information about our job vacancies, go to: http://plinga.com/jobs
Saarbrücker Str. 20/21