Internship Online Marketing (Arabic/French ) (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: Februar 2016
mytheresa.com is one of the leading names among online stores for luxury fashion. Each season our international Buying team selects the most beautiful looks and key pieces for our valued customers, from over 180 designer collections. With some of the most important and influential brands from around the world, from Valentino to Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent and many others, mytheresa.com has an exceptional brand portfolio.
Our international team now consists of nearly 300 talented and committed employees from various fields, from luxury fashion to online marketing, IT, operations and business economics. We provide our services to customers in over 120 countries, with a free returns and exchange policy, luxury gift wrapping and the utmost customer comfort. Since September 2014 mytheresa.com, as an independent daughter company with headquarters in Munich, belongs to the American Neiman Marcus Group.
We are currently searching for a highly motivated intern (f/m) to support our Online Marketing Team for the period of at least 5 months.
- Support of the Online Marketing Team in all business areas, including SEA, SEO, affiliate and retargeting /-marketing
- Creation of statistics and monitoring of performance
- Analysis and research tasks
- Coordination and implementation of your own projects
- Hands-on support in international online marketing, particularly regarding the Arabic or French campaigns such as creation and management of the campaigns in Google and Bing/Yahoo
- Student or recent graduate of business studies, economics, marketing or a similar field
- First practical work experience, ideally in e-commerce or online marketing
- High affinity to online marketing / e-commerce
- Analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and under time pressure
- Keen eye for detail and capacity to take responsibility
- Excellent Arabic or French as well as English language skills (written and spoken), additional German would be beneficial
- An outstanding working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- A non-hierarchical environment and decision-making process
- Great scope and freedom to act on own authority
- An international environment and fast-paced growing dynamic
Please send your application in English or German including your resume, academic transcripts, job references as well as the earliest date of entry to Anna Koster on firstname.lastname@example.org (max. 3 MB). Furthermore, do not hesitate to contact us directly in case of questions (+49 89 127695-233).