Internship Online Marketing – Facebook & Display (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Beginn: August 2015
Westwing is a rapidly growing eCommerce company: Backed by well-known investors, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 15 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 20 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2014, we reached EUR 183 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are currently looking for an Intern (m/f) in Online Marketing – Facebook & Display at our headquarters in Munich. You are a team player and detail oriented? You prefer a positive approach and have a “get it done” attitude? Apply with us!
Your tasks will be
- Support, develop, plan and report of goal-oriented marketing instruments for the acquisition of new customers in the channels facebook & display
- Close monitoring of the advertising and social media campaigns
- Analyzing and optimizing campaigns to reach the performance goals
- Research and segmentation of customer segments
- Support in developing and planning new strategies for advertising on facebook and display marketing
You come with
- A bachelor degree or completed at least three semesters of studies, preferably in the fields of economics, marketing or communication
- Ideally practical experience in online marketing, especially in the field of facebook or display marketing is a plus
- Strong MS Excel skills (knowledge of VBA or SQL is a plus)
- High analytical and problem-solving competence
- Strong English written and verbal skill (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- Practical and entrepreneurial experience in a high-growth company
- Lots of personal responsibility and space for own ideas
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive compensation