Internship Business Development & Entrepreneurship (m/f)
ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG
Beginn: Juli 2014
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold and MAXX captivate millions of viewers every day. In addition, our global production and sales group, Red Arrow Entertainment Group, provides stations all over the world with a comprehensive channel portfolio. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. To become a digital "Entertainment and Commerce Powerhouse", the ProSiebenSat.1 Group bundles all offerings designed to enlarge its powerful TV world in the Digital & Adjacent business unit, including primarily, the areas of online-video, online-games, music, as well as Venture & Commerce.
With the ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator (www.p7s1accelerator.com) the Group operates one of the leading funding programs for startups. We provide startups with an initial investment, structured and individual coaching, office space at the ProSiebenSat.1 headquarters in Munich/Unterfoehring as well as an extensive mentoring network.
We can only captivate others if we are fascinated ourselves - which is why our own "fascinating people" are our most important asset. The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is a community of exceptional people with extraordinary talents and outstanding achievements in all areas of our company. And because we're always moving forward in the search for new challenges, we're looking for new members to add to our team!
Internship ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator
Business Development & Entrepreneurship (m/f)
- Support of the strategic development of the ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator
- Assistance during the pre-screening phase, assessment and selection of innovative startups
- Autonomous und flexible execution of various interdisciplinary projects
- Support during the operational design and daily execution of the program
- Space for your own ideas, opportunity to take over responsibility and realize your full potential
- Working with one of Europe’s largest media corporations as well as with exciting startups
- Steep learning curve plus the opportunity to grow your network by working with expert, investors, business angels and successful entrepreneurs on a daily basis
- Advanced studies of a business or media-related subject with excellent grades
- Fascination for media, venture capital, innovation and online business models
- Ideally first work experience, e.g. in the field of consulting, venture capital, startups or e-commerce
- High analytical skills along with great commitment and willingness to learn
- Self-starting, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Strong skills in social media, knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and HTML/CSS a plus
- Confident with MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak and write English fluently