Internship Sales/Business Development (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2014
About the company
We’re making a bet that in the near future, the startup industry’s role will drastically increase in the overall economy. All of these new people who will want to work, build or invest in startups will need a point of entry to the startup ecosystem.
We see our mission in providing a gateway to startup ecosystems.
Currently, we are doing this by organising days of open doors for the startup ecosystem, Startup Safary events. We’re are expanding internationally as a franchise.
About Startup Safary
It’s 'days of open doors' event for startup ecosystems. All members of the ecosystem - startups, VCs, accelerators, incubators, coworking spaces etc., open their doors for visitors.
The participating companies explain what they do and the visitors have a chance to interact with their team, get an idea of the company culture, product and mission.
Number of open positions: 3
Duration: up to 5 months
Start: December or January
Position is based in Berlin
About the role
This internship is a way for us to find and train great sales rep and biz dev managers to keep on the team in the full time roles after the internship is over.
We will expect you to come up with ideas on how to do things better, how to create propositions that bring more value to our partners and how to put them into action. You will work directly with the founders, so you will have a chance to argue for your ideas and make them happen. Your job will include:
- Finding new leads, coming up with creative ways of sourcing them effectively and efficiently
- Approaching potential clients, partners or sponsors
- Closing deals with new or existing partners
- Working with existing partners on new deals
- Making new products suggestions
- Following up with clients after the project is over to collect feedback
- Language: English (full fluency)
- Fluency in other languages
- You will be working directly with the founder
- You will be working in a small team and EXPECTED to speak up your mind and contribute to the strategy
- You will work on various products and international projects
- You will work from a great startup space, which we’re sharing with other companies and an accelerator
- You will meet people working in dozens of startups, event organisers, community influencers, founders and investors
- We couldn’t care less about your gender, orientation or skin color. All that counts is that you do your job well and you are not an asshole.
- You will get paid during the internship and if you stay on for a full time role, you’ll also get equity in the company
- It’s no bullshit internship - we want to see you in action, if you perform well we want to hire you
- We love “lazy smart”
- We are constantly testing new tools for managing projects, sourcing leads, managing sales etc. Very often we’re working with startups in a beta, so you’ll get your hands on some tools before anybody else!
Please Apply here: https://safary.workable.com/jobs/25717